Ever since Oro introduced me to the bliss that is the on-line Glastonbury Tarot Reading I have been hooked. I try to use it only once a month- if I use it more it looses its glean and suddenly I feel all jumbly and twisted and unclear about my future.
This morning, after I hung up the phone with Dr. Liver’s office (no results yet), I decided to take my angst to the Tarot. And of course I supplied the little box with a dainty little question, “Will I become pregnant in December, 2007?” I figured it was a more fun question to ask rather than, “Will I be Hep C negative?” I made the leap of assumption that if I am negative then I would be trying and if I was trying it would be December…and, well, there you have it.
For starters the cards are stunning- vivid and calming. After you type in your question you are asked to select 10 cards from the deck. Once your 10 are selected your reading begins. It isn’t specific, there won’t be a yes or no answer revealed, but through following the chart you will gain some insight.
Here are some gems from my reading this morning:
- My present position- The Star: this is a time of hope and healing
- Crossing me- Ace of Staffs: All blockages to your success have now been removed, and you can moved swiftly forward with confidence.
- The Future- Four of Staffs: A phase of your life has now drawn to a close, and it is time to move forward into a fresh and exciting new beginning. There is a sense of optimism, and a growing sense of freedom. Plans can now be put into action.
- Passing out of your Life- Ten of Swords: This card signifies the ending of a situation that has caused you much pain and sorrow. You have experienced the lowest point in a cycle of your life, and it is now time for life to move onwards and upwards.
- The Past- Seven of Chalices: You have the knowledge that a dream can become a reality, you understand the gifts of dreaming, and you can now use that ability to enable yourself to realise a vision that inspires you.
- The Future- The Hanged Man: The Hanged Man signifies that, even in the midst of difficulty, there is a need to ‘let go’, to surrender and listen to what your inner self is telling you.
- Where you Will find Yourself- Maid of Vesicas: This is a time for birthing new ideas of energy. It can mean Motherhood or the emergence of a new way of thinking.
- How Others See you- King of Vesicas: Shows the ability to work hard in order to achieve your goals. This card shows the need for form and structure in your life. You are on the brink of success.
- Your Hopes or Fears- Temperance: At this time extremes should be avoided. It is important that you keep your center and resist temptation to rush off at a tangent.
- Te Outcome- The High Priestess: This card signifies the power of intuition and the transformation that can take place once you listen to your inner voice. Surrender rationality and allow yourself to look at your feelings.
The reading resonated really well with me. I could be wrong, but my feeling is that I don’t have Hep C and that I will be having a December IVF. And if I listen really closely I can feel a readiness to become a Mother that has never been stronger.
Go get yourself a reading and tell me how it helped clarify. & if it confused you let’s discuss it.